Stephanie L. Allen, MSN, RN
College of Nursing, Omaha Campus
- Oncology, Hospice, Palliative Care, International Nursing
- Nursing - Bachelors
- Nursing 443/444, ANC Clinical Faculty- Acute care and Populations
- ILAC Nursing Faculty
- Nursing 344- Clinical Instructor
- Nursing 444- Clinical Instructor
- Nursing 471 Co-Course Leader
- Nursing 471/472 didactics
- Nursing 472 Co-Course Leader
Stephanie Allen is an Instructor in the College of Nursing, and has been with Creighton University since May, 2019. As a registered nurse since 2010, Stephanie has worked in the areas of adult medical-surgical nursing, oncology nursing and hospice. Prior to coming to Creighton University, she worked at Nebraska Methodist Hospital as an Oncology Nurse Navigator. She has a passion and dedication for all of the different disciplines that she has been shaped by in her nursing career. She follows a deep calling for volunteering with International Nursing, and has been on several medical trips to deveolping countries, such as Haiti and the Dominican Republic. These experiences have provided fulfillment and realization of the importance of participating in these programs. Research interest includes the importance of early treatment for depression with cancer.
Research and Scholarship Interests
- Extremely inerested in the implementation of anti-depressants for patients with a new diagnosis of cancer as well as the utilization of a palliative care team.